This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you tweet a celebrity on twitter ?
01-07-2013, 12:35 AM
How do you tweet a celebrity on twitter ?
i know this may sound really but i have no idea how to work twitter. Im wanting to send Taylor Swift a tweet telling her how i like her and stuff but i dont know how to do it. It'll be quite a long message so does that make a difference ??? Sorry if this sounds really stupid but im just clueless
thanks xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 12:43 AM

Sign in. click home at the top of the page. Type @taylorswift13 and then your message into the "What's Happening" box at the top of the page. You have to put an @ in front of the person's unsername or they won't see the message on their timeline. Here's an example:

@taylorswift13 I like your music. <-----that's what it should look like.

Then press the "tweet" button.

The message has to be 140 characters or less. If it's more than you have to use "twitlonger" which is on another site. Sign in from this website http://www.twitlonger.com/ and then send your message.

Ads

01-07-2013, 12:43 AM

I agree with the previous answer but you have to check if that account is a VERIFIED Twitter account of Taylor Swift. There lots of posers out!

But you can only send her a short message, like the 160 digits, unless Taylor is following you as well, then you can send her a Direct Message, which is private and wont get shown public.

Another thing you have to keep in mind, that Taylor Swift and other celebrities gets thousands of tweets everyday and its quite hard for them to read all.
So be creative and express your opinion and feelings in a way that will pop up right away. That would make Taylor curious of that tweet.
Without being too creepy and stalking her!

Something like ...."loved your last performance" or congratulate her on her birthday with a nice sweet Birthday Tweet like #TaylorSwift so it will get picked up and might become a Trending Topic. The big event on Twitter for a day, when thousands or more use this word and it gets shown