This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help finding online coupons!?
01-07-2013, 03:35 AM
need help finding online coupons!?
i'm trying to find some grocery coupons online that i can print out. can anyone give me some advice as to which website is the best? i'v been trying for about an hour to print some coupons and its just not working. i'v downloaded the coupon printer but i still need help.
thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 03:43 AM

I can't really name which one is the best, I have been printing my grocery coupon from this website: http://studentbasecamp.us/coupons

Ads

coupons.com
redplum.com
smartsource.com

All three are trusted sites. Keep in mind that coupons you want may or may not be available at any given time. The manufacturers send a limited number of prints to these sites and once they are gone they are gone until next time they decide to do it. That might be weeks away or months away.

Some chain stores have their own printable coupons like Target. Some magazines like All You have lots of coupons in them.

Companies sometimes offer spur of the moment coupons and deals on their web sites. The easiest way to keep track of these is to make a Twitter account and start following people who search out these deals every day and post the links to them. That way you can keep up with the deals and coupons just by going to your Twitter account instead of looking for them yourself. I have included some below. These coupons and freebie deals often go very fast so you have to check your account often. I check my Twitter account three or four times a day and still miss many good deals and freebies.

Be aware that many of the coupons and deals they find are on Facebook pages. They often require you to "like" them in order to get the coupons and freebies. This means you will need a Facebook account. Just like Twitter it's free but Facebook will ask you to confirm that you are a real live person and not a computer bot by asking you to confirm with a credit card or mobile phone number. Use your phone number. I've never gotten a call because of it.

Always read any 'terms' carefully before agreeing to any deal. You don't want tons of spam in your inbox. Always use a freebie email address when signing up anywhere. Gmail keeps most of the spam separated for me.

I find it easier to just go to a coupon clipping service.

I like http://stores.sundaycouponclippers.com/S…

There's no minimum order and they ship for free. The other thing they do that I like is that they don't charge extra for coupons that are worth a lot. A lot of other places charge more for coupons that have a high face value, this site charges the same price for every coupon.