This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me?
09-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Do you think he likes me?
Okay hello guys!
So well, I kind of like this guy. Smile
we were classmates 3 years ago, but we all graduated and went to different schools.

Haha i shall do this chronological order. Tongue

2 months ago : we met each other at a bookstore, I was rushing, and I wasn't sure if it was him, so that's why I didn't approach him. But he tweets me the next day asking if I was at the bookstore yesterday, and I said yeah. We ended up tweeting each other for a little bit, he said we all changed so much in 3 years.

1 month ago : I had to go back to school on a Saturday, and so did he, so i tweeted 'We should all get an off day for all this' and then he replied saying that he had to go back as well, then we casually chatted for a while, then he direct messages me and asks for my number, (this shocked me because he IS REALLY SHY) even in his DM, he was like 'Hey, uhm, can I have your number?' so I have it to him and we texted, and we started about our school, he said he wants to go to this school, and it's affiliated to mine, so I said 'If all fails, I'll probably go there!' and he said 'Haha! We might see each other there! Smile' then more talking.

Now: well, I saw his tweet, he's having camp, and I'm having camp in a couple of weeks, so I casually said 'IM HAVING CAMP TOO! T_T' and i'm dead scared of high elements, so I shared with him why i'm dreading the camp, and he said 'You'll feel satisfied after you finished it!' and then i said 'Yeah! I'll feel really accomplished! Hope I can have the strength the overcome my fear!' 'You will. Smile' THAT'S IT, that's the last I've heard from him.

Well, the thing is I'm in an all girls school, he's in an all boys school, our schools are opposite each others. :/ and I've read a little bit through his twitter, he doesn't tweet girls at all.

Do you think we're just friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:47 AM

OoOoOoOoh I think he's definitely interested! You should ask him questions about his life because boys love to talk about themselves. This guy is a real gentleman. Good luck!

Ads

09-30-2012, 10:47 AM

It sounds like you were close before you split into different schools. So at minimum, he likes you as a friend, which is already great, since you now have your friend back. Perhaps maybe more – especially since he initiated contact and you say that reaching out to girls is out of character for him.

Don’t discount just being friends. At your age, girls are usually more emotionally mature about dating then guys are, so “hanging out” might be all he knows to or wants to do – especially if he is awkward around girls. You might have to wait around for him to grow up or be the more forward one, like asking him to accompany you to a dance or prom. Since you are at girls-only and boys-only schools, you can easily justify yourself by saying there are no guys at your school and thought it would be fun to go with a friend. Maybe he will reciprocate by asking you to his school dance, and then wouldn’t you have something…

Best of luck