This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Demi Lovato rude in real life?
01-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Is Demi Lovato rude in real life?
Every single video I've seen of her where she is taking pics with fans she's never smiling and is never really friendly. She has that, "ugh, I hate my life." look on her face. Yes, I know she's bipolar and she has bad days but seriously, I have a mood disorder and I'm not like that 24/7. It's one thing for her to act like that in one or two videos, but in every video I've seen she's just crumpy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 05:08 AM

you better watch your mouth! ARGFH im fuming, im her biggest FAN AND NO SHE IS NOT RUDE! OH MY GOD I CANT BELIVE YOU YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT HOLE! LEARN THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A SERIOUS DISIESE AND just having a bad day u dum cunt , fuk u u stypid pice of meat u need to be fukn stomped, im her biggest fan and she knows it and shes perfect id die for her dont ever speak of this shit AGAIN i know devil rituals and i carry out satatnic curses on people like you, watch out, i can find u so easy orrigh. KUNT, u will never learn im at home reading this gettin TO MAD i dunno, i am bout to do something FUCKED up! NO FUKN JOKE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRFG, Fuck sakes u ugly mole you hell know HER! IM HER number ! fan next time watch what you right on na public effing site!!!!! we can all see this and are never happy wait till i find you. Jeez im telling demi i have her on TWITTER and facebook easy as a inbox, her body guards can handle you. FUCK head

Ads

Yes mmmmmm
Well she just is mad because JB is taken

Yes, she is a total biotch.

Also her fan base... That Amanda girl is annoying, stupid, hypocritical, and dumb.

she seems to be nice. in the X factor tapings she always stopped by to take pictures or sign autographs that I've seen
And if you saw her Documentary.This one girl who was bald said Demi had helped her go without her wig and she even let that girl come on stage with her.

um Amanda, you need to chill the f*ck out. I've met Demi and she is a sweetheart.

It depends you just see the videos not her in real life like everyone else she can be rude sometime and sometimes she can be nice

I've never met her, but probably. She seems like such a moody person.

nah demi is not mean she seems like a real sweetheart to me :3 and amanda ^3^ chill out bruh i know where your coming from like am a huge demi fan and if someone insults her i go all crazy but it doesnt seem like shes insulting her just asking a questionSmile and wait how do you know if shes not smiling in every video or being friendly? i think that was just your opinion and not a fact and she actually seems reall friendly my friend has met her and she tolled me so