This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex best friend who knows to much :( help?
01-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Ex best friend who knows to much :( help?
so i just recently "broke up" with my friend . we are no longer friends anymore because i didn't like her personality and who she has become. I was tired of slowly not becoming friends with her and last night i was really upset with her because she was being all innocent with her texts but there were secret messages behind each and everyone of the texts. and they were bitchy. She told me to stop texting her and so i did and i just texted her one last thing ; that i didn't want to speak to her or have any contact with her. That this friendship is over. Knowing her, she might spill all my secrets or spread nasty rumors. she deleted me off her facebook and twitter and it wont let me send her a inbox to tell her not to. My friend told me not to tell her that because then she wud definitely do that. My other guy friend, decided he will talk to her and see if she would say any shit about me.

What should i do? Do you think she would spread things about me? she goes to a different school but knows some people from My schoool [because of me].
Please help Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 06:47 AM

THEN SHES NOT A GOOD FRIEND

Ads

Well if you don't say anything about her she won't say anything about you. Just ignore her. Be nice.

You're powerless over what she says. The best advice I can think of is, think about the things she knows. If they're going to cause any immediate damage to anyone you know, tell them before she can. Get your ducks in a row. Prepare for the worst, she very well may start spreading your crap around. That's how girls can be.

Thats really mean if you hear a nasty rumor about you which isnt true tell them its a shitty rumor and its NOT real

ive been there before i never realised my friend was sooo bitchy so i broke up with her and she sent me texts saying sorry etc.. i told her all my secretss but she hasnt blabbed, just ignore her, u will get used to not speaking to her and eventually get over it Smile

You shouldn't tell her. Because its true you're definately will provoke her to do it. lol.. that wont ready be a smart move.. just stick it out.

If it has something to do with you being a who*e den prepair yourself and learn your lesson.

But i was in the same situation.. With my friend that is a sl*t [well an ex friend]

She doesn't know much about me but I know alot about her.

But knowin me... Im the type of person to not care bout what she does to talk mess..

Just ignore her. If she starts rumors she worried bout u and that's something you should laugh about.

Its better for you to prepair yourself and not tell anybody to tell her to not talk about you because she's gonna do it.

But if she does.. That's when you confront her.