This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I too paranoid??! ?
01-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Am I too paranoid??! ?
Okay, so my boyfriend, who is the most amazing person I have ever met in my life and is so good to me is on a 2 week cruise. The cruise is in Alaska, so we are like 4 hours apart and he said that he was gonna txt me on the boat, which costs quite a bit of money to do, but I haven't heard from him or his sisters. Both of his sisters have been tweeting but he hasn't been on twitter or Facebook, am I just being wayyyyy to paranoid. I'm so used to heartbreak that I immediately assume that's what is going to happen. I love him and I know he loves me, but what do you think???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 08:56 AM

I think that he's on a cruise and is just chilling for a while. Maybe he got grounded from technology? Just relax and understand that this is his time to chill and unwind. Don't stress about it Smile

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...056AAXWgxy

Ads

your gonna have to trust him..
even if its hard,
text his sister or hit her up on fb and tell her to tell him to text you..

you worry too much over small things.
he will text you sooner or later.

I think that his sisters would tell u if he was messing around, and maybe his phone is messing up, its happened to me before. If he is the one for you, then he will not mess around with other girls, if he does, then forget him hes not worth it. But don't assume the worst. Ok? I HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

try to relax and not stress about a situation that you're not even sure about. Don't assume because it'll make things worst. You're allowing your past to get the best of you and you dont want that to ruin what you have. Take a breath, relax and enjoy the free time you have to yourself. wish you the best.

Relax! Like you said, it costs a lot and he hasn't been on twitter or Facebook, so maybe he hasn't used technology yet! Send him an inbox on Facebook and/or contact his sisters and then leave it at that. It might be hard to get cell service in Alaska too! I am a pretty paranoid person and I know how it would feel to be out of contact for so long. I think you are being a little paranoid, everything is fine Smile

Answer mine?

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...907AAzVNUy

You said yourself it's really expensive. Stop demanding him to spend a lot of money just so you won't be insecure for a few minutes.

First as us girls, I would be paranoid too! But remember his on a cruise, and I think he just wants to have fun without the txting and Facebook shit. BUT , of course if he loves you his gonna miss you and think about you, but just wait until he texts and don't worry about the cheating and other things. If my boyfriends was leaving, first I would tell him like straight up, " I love you so much, and since you're going to that cruise I'm kinda worried something is gonna happen, so please don't do crazy shit" or some shit like that lol . But let him know that you trust him, but he has to be respectful to you.

Might be on vacation, or another cruise. It might be nothing more than that. Some cell phones don't do well, in Alaska, depeinding on the service provider. Out in the middle of ocean, or on some islands, except in high areas. If nothing has changed in this scenario, like say in a month, you might want to try again to contact him, and/or start going on the prowl, again.