This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you were wondering about the website www.1channel.ch . . .?
01-07-2013, 09:00 AM
If you were wondering about the website www.1channel.ch . . .?
Don't worry all your pretty little heads. The website is still working but it's being DDoS'ed. Which ruffly translates to Distributed denial of service. Distributed Denial of Service or a (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Which is US!!! Don't you worry though because the site still does work, you just have to be EXTREMELY patience while using the site. Unless your like me, who don't have enough of any kind of patience I can't even wait on my microwave to cook my Cup-O-Noodles, you'll find another website like 1channel.ch which I have & it's tv-links.eu it's a pretty good site. Although it's a pretty good site it does have a drawback & that is there's no "Movie Link's" on the site. Also if you want to keep up to date on the condition of the 1channel.ch site then sign up or log into Twitter & follow them with their hash tag being @real_1channel. They'll keep you up to date on what's going on with the website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 09:08 AM

thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply