This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wth I'm not able to send emails from my yahoo account..?
01-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Wth I'm not able to send emails from my yahoo account..?
Error message: Account temporarily blocked from sending messages

Description

Can't send emails
Received "suspicious activity" error

Resolution

To protect from possible abuse, Yahoo! Mail can temporarily suspend a user from sending messages if we detect suspicious activity in an account. During the suspension, you can’t send email, but you can receive messages and access to email in your inbox and other personal folders.

If your account has been suspended from sending messages

--what to do, im getting above mentioned msg, i cant send mails Sad
@ olderwiser- yahoo mail account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 10:16 AM

you mean you cant email from Y!A or your regular yahoo email

Ads

check the below link to get help from yahoo for the above error....

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...OD_MAIL_ML

are you suspended from your regular yahoo email account, or from the answers account?

that happens to me once in a while
I write THEM
and for some reason they fix it
but say they no nothing about it

good luck
smile

Yes this happens when yahoo founds suspcious activity regarding your mail account . that message is usual for all , so dont get panic , just change your password , make it strong that's enough .

Avoid sending messages to a large number of recipients. Instead, send the message to smaller batches of recipients. (If you frequently send mail to the same, large group of people, we recommend you use Yahoo! Groups, which is better equipped to handle large email lists.)

Avoid sending a large number of emails in a short time period.

In your email messages, avoid using phrases that our system might interpret as spam.

If you suspect that someone else is using your account to send messages, change your password immediately.

If you still can’t send email 48 hours after receiving the error message, please contact Yahoo . .

Yahoo and other leading email service providers have to face and control a lot of spam emails...and in order to control spam they sometimes temporary suspend your accoun from sending messages...
Possible causes~
1..You've sent a lot of messages at once or to multiple reciepients..unfortunately email providers sometimes mistaken it for spamming because spammers use this technique to spread their spam mails to lot of people.
2. You might be using your yahoo email id..on some sites like fb or twitter to create account..once I used my gmail account to sign up for skype...and I almost lost my gmail account. They denied my access to my account..someone recently tried to sign in in your account.. Lol that was me..somehow i got it back...so may be that's the case.
3. You're being too nice to Yahoo staff...say "WTH" to them and they'll fix it Big Grin
Just wait..it's a temporary suspension..you'll be able to send messages to your ***** soon. Smile

You have qualified the YA spam test.....lol

They say bhaagwaan ke ghar der hai andher nai......lol

Why don't you open separate email or gmail accounts for sending and receiving email/gmail. Thanks.

I always this problem .Sad

good to see you in old pictureSmile