This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a celebrity to respond to your tweet?
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
How to get a celebrity to respond to your tweet?
Im going to tweet gordon beckham on twitter and im unsure of what to say. i REALLY REALLY want him to respond, so please give me helpful ideas on what to tweet him?! by the way, im 15 and i want him to respond and to notice my tweet! thank you in advance!
what question/s should i ask? or what should i say? specifically?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 10:20 AM

You could stalk him

Ads

Many people respond to tweets...but there is no particular type that they respond to.

Some don't respond at all.

The best thing to remember is that they are people just like you...the only difference is that they make more money or are on TV or something. But they are still human and have the same issues everyone else does. With that being said, treat them as you would treat anyone. Respect them...do not tweet over and over again. Do not put their name in hash-tags on every tweet you make.

Just ask him anything and take a chance. He might respond...he might not. Many who are on twitter don't respond to people they don't know.

Act natural, be yourself. They are only human and no different than anyone else.

i have gotten a response from cassie steele.
she played manny santos on degrassi the next generation..
i also mock north korea but, they are cowards and never respond because i dominate.