This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I approach making a mini organization dealing with bullying victims?
01-07-2013, 11:14 AM
How should I approach making a mini organization dealing with bullying victims?
My best friend and I feel extremely strong about the issue of bullying and it's alarming growth rate. We are starting a mini organization called Bullied101 and we are making a website, Facebook, and Twitter page. Our question is how should we approach getting the word out about the pages and eventually expanding to help people everywhere?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM

Posting flyers around school
Speaking directly with students, both bullies and victims. Maybe fundraisers that can bring in cash to fund some advertising at your local radio stations or maybe even some TV interviews.

Maybe have a slogan or speech, etc that delivers a really powerful message. Also you can get advice from folks that have been bullied as well as those who have bullied, and get them to talk to students about their experiences. Maybe try to fund a way to make bullies realize the pain that they are causing.

Ads

01-07-2013, 11:22 AM

I agree with Sarrain. Here is how one parent dealt with the bullying of his own child.
http://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/stuart-c...00111.html