This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is your least favorite email provider?
01-07-2013, 12:44 PM
what is your least favorite email provider?
for me I would have to say gmail and hotmail. I had a gmail account before and I got a lot of spam and it got boring after a while and it ran slow on my computer. I have a hotmail and it gets boring and it makes my computer run slow too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 12:52 PM

My sister - she's useless. I gave her the letter and slammed her head into the computer screen and nothing happened?
And to get a reply is terrible, she just throws books at you.

Ads

gmail

gmail. drives me mad

i have a hotmail and ive had it since about 2005- i loved it until 2008. but its been going downhill for me ever since they changed the layout of MSN.com and the format for hotmail. also not being able to copy and paste photos in emails is annoying. what really bothered me about hotmail is that they got rid of the 'Remember Me' button. now i have to type in my email and password everytime or keep myself signed in and risk getting hacked. and it also takes forever to show you the inbox....

i just wish they would stop changing everything every ten minutes. i really liked the old blue layout with all the links in white at the top of the website. it was so much more comfortable than the stupid starkwhite background and light grey font. also, i dont want twitter, fb, and myspace all over the f*cking website. i honestly dont care.

but hey, gmail isnt much better. gmail makes me very angry, how its all linked to youtube. ok im also going to rant abouy youtube in this so be ready. instead of f*cking changing the stupid layout of the youtube video player and the comments, and adding reactions and 23-48929348 minute ads before videos, why dont they figure out a more convenient way to have Replied To comments much easier to read. and top comments are always stupid, like 'OMG THUMBS UP IF YOURE WATCHING THIS IN 2011!!" or "that awkward moment when both top comments are the same"...... no im not watching this in 2011, im watching this in f*cking 1894.

sorry i rant... but hotmail used to be AWESOME until they changed everything in 2008-09.

yahoo, i always get spam.

Hotmail.

gmail

gmail I forgot my password and it wont let me get back in. Security question is messed up

aim