This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to inbox a girl on a social website or in person. I need opinions on this situation?
01-07-2013, 01:29 PM
How to inbox a girl on a social website or in person. I need opinions on this situation?
Boys will never understand how to come a girl. Some use slang by saying say ma, say you, etc. So i was wondering how would you inbox a girl on facebook, twitter, any social website. Every time i see this question ask i always see that you should in-boxing them saying hi or hey. Im trying really to get their attention. Something that would have us both engaged in a conversation. Sharing our likes and dislikes. I guess what im trying to say if girls could leave comment saying how do you get their attention. what would u say if u was a boy and u was in-boxing a girl. Vice versus for a boy. Its not like im trying to ask them out with out knowing them. Im really trying to start it on a friend level first and see where that takes us. Most boys tell me they just inbox the girls they number and be like text them. But that's kinda creepy to me just giving out your number like that. i normally inbox them this "*excuse me miss I just want to let u know you are cute. I was wondering if I can have a moment of your time if its okay with u to get to know u if not I understand. *" I dont thing this is okay because no one seems to inbox me back.

How do you also get a girl to engaged in a conversation where face to face. Say you at an event like the fair and you want to get that girl number. How do you appropriated that person. The boys biggest fear is rejection. Yall say yall want boys with confident but when we are turn down our confident drop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 01:37 PM

Just start with hey, I know it sounds stupid but its a conversation starter. Then ask them what they're doing when they reply, ask about it. You the have the beggining of a conversation. If they say 'not much' or 'nothing' try joking about? Or ask them if they've done anything interesting through the day. If you get another 'not much' or nothing' Then say something like 'Seriously? You must have a boring life thenWink' Make sure you seem like your joking other wise it could be seen offensively. If you keep getting one word or short answers, they're probably not interested.

In person, if they're with a group of friends, they probably won't want to stop an talk so just say hey and ask for their number, if they say no just laugh it off, joke about asking if it's cos you're ugly or something. if they're on their own ask them if they're ok, ask why there not with anyone, offer to keep them company.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply