This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok guys I need help writing a message to Playstation Network?
01-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok guys I need help writing a message to Playstation Network?
So my PS3 hasn't been working and I called them and I got a girl to help me and what she had me do was helpful.. At first. So it worked but then the same thing happened and I'd like to write a message instead of explaining the whole thing. And I don't want to call again. Please help, I need some info, where could I send the message to and how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 05:15 PM

there are a few options 1. use the link at the sony playstation support site , send an e-mail and they'll get back within 24 hours ( don't expect much though , when you communicate by e-mail you sometimes get a standard reply that has nothing to do with your issue ) , 2 , send a message via twitter to @AskPlayStation and get a reply in as little as 5 minutes ( again it's not always a good reply )
3 . use snail mail
here are the links
support.us.playstation.com

support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

community.us.playstation.com

the best thing is use the support site faq section or ask users on the playstation forums so anyone that had the same problem and fixed it will be telling you how ,or just a person in a call center that might never even have seen a ps3 let alone know anything technical about it . You might even be talking to someone in India or China when you phone , and the people are just employees answering the phones and looking the info up in a book or online .

Ads

01-07-2013, 05:15 PM

Email away my friend:

http://support.us.playstation.com/app/ask

Your questions/concerns will be solved.

Hope that helps.