This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get more followers on Twitter.?
01-07-2013, 06:33 PM
How can i get more followers on Twitter.?
Please Tell me I mean I only have 700 followers.How to gain?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 06:41 PM

Ask people you follow for 'follow backs'. Ask people with heaps of followers for shout outs or follow outs.

Ads

Always active on twitter.You have to post exclusive Twit.And you have to Follow Famous person.

1. Use any website to exchange followers (you follow for points and use points to get followers)
2. Tweet celebrities, maybe their fans follow you Smile
3. Follow celebrity, unfollow after 10 minutes, follow again (that way you'll be top on the follower list and maybe some new celebrity fan followers follow you) (just remember to do this only 10-15 times maximum per day and try with diff. celebs with large fan base)
4. Ask people to follow back.
5. Create a parody celebrity account, tweet, you'll gain followers and tweet your main account and tell them to follow
6. Ask people with large followers to shoutout you Smile
These are the best ways!

ask people for shout outs, ask people nicely to follow you back. If you have facebook tell people on facebook to follow you. Promote you're self on websites! If you have tumblr tell people on tumblr to follow you. 700 is still alot of followers, Smile hope this helped

Any of these other answers.

Or you could actually try social exchange services!
One of them is socialboost.webgurubb.com
You just have to sign up there and add your twitter profile. And then follow other twitters over there.
Each time when you follow other people's twitter profiles you get one or 2 points. Like this if you follow 100 profile you will have 200 points. Now assign these points to your twitter profile and other people will follow your profile for getting these points.

If you use it wisely you will get lots of fans easily! It sounds complicated, but its actually very easy and the best way to get lots of follows or likes!

Hi.

I get you 10,000+ Twitter Followers to your Twitter account in less than 1 day. All followers are based in USA and Canada. All looks real because they have profile photos ,bio's ,real names and locations but they are inactive. It will make you look popular. They are inactive but they will help you to gain active followers. How? Well, people like to follow someone famous Smile If you are interested just contact me.