This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!?
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Does my ex boyfriend still have feelings for me!? HELP!!?
A month ago, I broke up with my boyfriend. Before what im about to tell you happened, he did say that he wanted to be back with me, but he said he just cant. He never explained why he cant..There has to be a reason why he cant right!? But then about a week later, he tells me he needed to talk to me. Me and him never really talked as much, just a hug and a bye and stuff. So the next day we talk & he says he missed me & i told him I missed him too. He also said that he didn't want a real relationship. So we spent that day together which was a Friday and he wanted me to kiss him to see if the spark was still there. I didn't kiss him and I told him there is no point in kissing you if we're not together & you don't want a relationship. Then that same weekend, he gets another girlfriend!! That hurt me a lot because how do you go from missing me, to moving on? He did move on kind of quick though. Anyways then on Oct. 4th (which would have been 3 months) he texted me saying "I love you" then that same night on twitter he put "seem like everybody asks would i ever get back wit my ex..real answer: no" but he wants to tell me loves me & misses me. & he knew i'd see it. Now it seems like hes doing all this to make me mad or jealous. Its like he's doing this on purpose. Then two days ago, we walked around sixth period and we were behind a building he hugged me and said "I miss you" & then once we got behind the building, he said I wanna kiss you so bad right now & I asked why & i forgot what he said. Then..i kissed him :/ So we continued to walk around & catch up & then as i got closer to my classroom, i didn't want to go. So i played around and kept walking back & he kept pushing me (in a playful way) back to my classroom then he says "You're trying to make me like you, Im starting to like you" then we held hands & then a few minutes later we kissed again but this time we kinda made out! :/ Then my friend asked him that same day if he still likes me he said "Hell no, i like Mariah more" (his new gf) BUT if he really liked her he wouldn't have wanted to kiss me so bad or told me he misses and loves me. & then he talks bad about me saying i wasn't a true gf because i never pulled him away from his friends but he never said anything about it until now! & he told me "i could still make you fall in love with me if i wanted to"
So i need to know:
1) Is he trying to play me?
2) Could he possibly be in a rebound relationship? (I mean, he does sometimes compare me w/his new gf)
3) Does he like me still even though he says no?
OR you can just tell me what YOU think it is ..
To me, its like he's playing games. I want to confront him about all the mean things he has said & ask if he REALLY means it but i think he'll just lie & says he does even though he doesn't..& he'll be stupid for lying. So please help..Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 03:29 PM

Hes a player dont fall for it . if you like him think of him as a hook up PLAY WITH HIM. or drop him.
And he misses you maybe for your kissing and stuff? ?? im not sure... but i dont like this guy.
But i dont exactly know him so be careful i think he MIGHT, be trying to make you jealous ?
Good luck <3

Ads

I think you should try and confront him about what he has been doing and saying. If you feel like he is lying and it might be best to not speak with him or hang out with him for a while until he gets is act together. It sounds like he is playing games and is messing with you, you shouldn't have to take that so I think a break would be for the best.

Honestly, I understand how you must be feeling. It's hard to let go of an ex and move on, and it's even harder to know what a guy's thinking when both of your emotions are getting in the way. Obviously I can't know for sure the answer to your questions without being this guy, but I'll answer to the best of my ability.

1) He might be trying to play you. He could still have genuine feelings for you, and it doesn't really make sense to me why he would say he doesn't want a relationship but then he would turn around and date another girl, which leads me to your next question
2) It definitely seems like a rebound relationship, which is kind of immature of him, honestly. Guys always try to make girls jealous when we still care about them, no jealousy needed
3) I think he still has feelings for you, but he's afraid that you don't like him anymore so he doesn't want to put his heart on the line by letting things get serious with you

It does seem like this guy is playing games. If you really care about him and think you might love him, it wouldn't hurt to give him another chance, as long as you are prepared in advance for what could come of it. Just be careful and know that while you guys are young, his number one priority is probably going to be his own feelings, and he's not going to be totally concerned in hurting yours. Keep in mind that if he goes back to you, he might really be hurting his other girlfriend, so try to be sensitive and understand that this guy could just be a player out to do what he wants and not caring who he hurts in the process

Will my boyfriend take me back? That's a question that many women wish they knew the answer to when they realize they're still crazy about their ex boyfriend. Love isn't always easy and once you go through a break up and discover he's actually the man for you, you're in a bad place. Most people will tell you that the best thing you can do is just forget him and move on. You know that's just not possible. Love isn't something you can turn on and off and once you find it, it's incredibly hard to let it go. If your boyfriend still has feelings for you, a reunion between the two of you may actually be in your near future. If you've been wondering whether he has lingering feelings too, there are signs he's still in love with you that will help.

When you're wondering to yourself, will my boyfriend take me back, consider how often he's reached out to you since the break up. When a relationship ends and the man is ready to move on and meet someone else, he'll typically limit his communication with his old girlfriend. He wants to start fresh and that means breaking off the connection they shared. If he's still feeling close to you, he'll want to talk with you. He may call you frequently just to see how you're doing or he's been inviting you out for coffee or a drink. If this sounds like your current relationship with your ex boyfriend, he's definitely not over you yet.

Another of the signs he's still in love with you is the way he looks at you. When a man is in love with a woman, even one that he's no longer with, you can see it in his gaze. He'll have trouble looking away from her and he'll try and make eye contact with her as much as possible. Take special notice of this the next time you see your ex boyfriend. Watch his eyes and see how often they lock with yours. If he can't seem to look away, he's feeling some longing for you still.

His interest in your current dating status is also a great way to gauge what he's feeling. Just as you're fearful that he'll meet someone new and fall in love, he's likely feeling that about you. If he casually asks if you've met someone new, he's not asking just to make small talk. He's interested and that means you need to be careful with how you answer. Don't make the mistake of trying to make him jealous by pretending there's a new man. Keep yourself single and free so that when your ex does finally tell you he still loves you, you'll be available to be with him.

Learn exactly what you need to be doing and saying to win your ex boyfriend back. Doing the wrong thing can mean the end of the relationship forever.

Bad mistakes can ruin your relationship for good. To avoid these fatal mistakes, you need proven steps to get your ex boyfriend back and keep him. What you should and shouldn't do can be found at this Helpful Site http://www.gettingyourexboyfriendback.info/