This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend?
01-07-2013, 08:00 PM
How can I not be so attached to my girlfriend?
We got together a week ago, Im pretty protective. I had when she talks to other guys. I usually watch her Twitter to see if she is updating anything, and I just wanna talk to her every second of the day. I miss her so much when we don't talk! Help me! And NO cheating will NEVER be an option, so please don't suggest it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 08:08 PM

hang out with her more in real life.

Ads

Okay girls love that in a guy you just can't let her know it, because don't ask why, it will make her flirt with other guys more knowing it drives you crazy. Just go on more dates and block her twitter page, you can't be creepy hun. <3

Do stuff to keep ur mind off of her. Stop checking her twitter that's crazy. Hang out with ur friends more

Stop being so insecure because that's a big turnoff to your girlfriend just try to trust her, because without trust there is no relationship.

Its normal on the first weeks of relationship. and eventually, without even noticing it, you will just get tired of being too clingy. Trust me. My bf used to be like that and now were just like... whatever. Do what you want, id do what i want lol just make sure you dont annoy her or youll end up being alone.

LEARN to b by yourself !!!!

You have some insecurity issues and need to learn how not to be so fixed on one single individual at such early stage of your relationship.

its normal it called infatuation it last for like a month or two! after that you will want your space! I LIKE TO CALL IT THE CAKING STAGE!

Okay, the protectiveness can be very good, but the watching her twitter all the time, well that can be a lil creepy. And its okay that you wanna be with her all the time, but she has friends and even guy friends. Don't get upset with guy friends, every girl needs them so if she has a question about you they can help her. Just try to have other priorities besides her. Good Luck, hope i helped.