This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on twitter?
10-08-2012, 03:23 PM
How do I get more followers on twitter?
I just joined twitter a week ago, and I'm not sure how to get followers. I have been tweeting and following people, but I only have one follower. The only other Internet account I have is this email. Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM

get friends

Ads

go on twiends.com it is great for twitter, and free too. follow about 70 people, and about 70 or more seeds will come up.. then once all the seeds have gone down, go on twitter, refresh your page and you've got about 70 or more new followers! it's great, and you'll gain a lot - Thanks! Smile -Anya

Try these Twitter Marketing Tips to help you increase your followers on twitter.

Here are some tips to get more followers on Twitter;

1. Tweet interesting stuff, and make sure to get your tweets retweeted by others. Retweets can extend your reach. Remember that time is precious and people need to get something out of the time they spend with you.
2. ReTweet messages.
3. Use hashtag
4. Follow people with the same interests
5. Sign up for any other social media accounts and share your Twitter profile.
6. Email your contact list to ask them to follow you in Twitter (if they have a Twitter account)

Hope this helps!