This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have this really annoying ex-girlfriend !?
01-07-2013, 08:57 PM
I have this really annoying ex-girlfriend !?
This may or not be very long, just saying. Anyways so my ex's name is Michelle. We are both 14 (I will be 15 in 4 days Big Grin) She transferred to my school cause she said her younger sister had to go day care near my school. We broke up before she transferred to my school! She will be now going to the same high-school as me. We only went out for 3 months and broke up in August (First I broke up with her, then we went out the next day again. Then she broke up with me the next day!) and ever since then she kept spreading rumours about me, talking to all my friends telling them stuff that ain't even true about me. Oh and she tries to inbox me on every social network i have (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) I blocked her on all of them, besides Facebook cause she got me blocked on that. She has threatened me over Facebook (before she blocked me) that she was gonna punch me in the face on Monday and that I should run from her if I see her. Well you see this is all lies cause she said this to me like 3 times already and not once did she do it to me or even say a word to me. She likes to hide behind screens (phone, laptop) and send messages/texts to me telling me off and calling me all these things. But the things she says she wouldn't ever call me them to my face. I also had to change my phone number cause of how annoying she has gotten. She has stopped for now. In school she never says a word to me. The only thing she has done was call me a "sloth" (LOL). I just don't know what do no more, I have to be in the same school as her til I finish school. I don't want to leave, she came to mine first. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this and answering it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 09:05 PM

Just ignore her?

Ads

Haha just don't take notice of her,
She'll have enough of it eventually & stop.

Wow, she does sound a bit annoying (; I'm about the same age as you so this should be easy.
Lets see so you've already blocked her on social networks and crap like that. Have you tried to report her? ( I don't know if you can report on these sites because well *Blush* I don't have one, big deal ).

I'd say tell your friends to block and report her too. But just keep doing what your doing. I've had a boyfriend like this and I ignored him for, umm, about a month and he kind of started to stop being stalkerish and weird, rude etc.

I'd just say, ignore her for awhile. And if your friends come up to you telling all the rumors she's spreading, set them straight. And if they don't believe you, who cares? That just means they weren't really your friends to start with.

And sloth? Seriously? OOOOHHH, how rude?! Wink

Sorry this is so long dude Undecided