This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start kissing a girl at a house party?
01-07-2013, 09:10 PM
How to start kissing a girl at a house party?
I like this girl a lot and im going to a house party soon with about 70 people we are both going to have alcohol but not get drunk but I only want to go to this party because shes going and I'm hoping i would be able to hook up with her and from their maybe lead into relationship. How shall i talk and act to her and whats the best time to make a move as she hangs around with a group of five girls?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 09:18 PM

Talk to her and see if you can't pinch off that group then find an empty bedroom and start talking more after that make your move, answer mine?

Ads

01-07-2013, 09:18 PM

I have had many experiences with these situations. I am no at collage so i have been to many "house-partys" before, and over time, i know the trick!!
Firstly, alcohol defiantly helps... BUT ONLY IF YOU AND THE GIRL YOUR LIKE ARE DRINKING. This is because you don't want to be drunk, making a fool out of yourself whilst she is standing there with her friends laughing at you haha.
Anyway, you could go over with a group of mates yourself are start talking to the group. Don't act too confident just smile, say hello, ask if she's okay - she will reply, unless she's a stubborn, then she's not worth it.
The main thing is to keep the convocation going, ask her is she drinking, whats she drinking, is she having a good time and generally let the convocation flow. When you find there is less things to talk about instead of standing there is awkward silence, just say "i'm gonna go over there for a bit, i might see/talk to you later" if you do great. If not. No worries this is where you inbox her on Facebook/Twitter asking if she enjoyed the party, telling her that it was nice talking to her or just general convocation.
Over time, you'll get her number. Then things lead on from their.
Good luck!