This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I contact Ringo Starr or Paul McCartney?
01-07-2013, 10:41 PM
How can I contact Ringo Starr or Paul McCartney?
Ringo has no twitter, so I can't let him know how much I admire him Sad Does anyone know maybe, an email? Something?
Same with Paul, he Never replies on Twitter, does he has a Fan Mail or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 10:49 PM

I've heard that Ringo Starr doesn't really get involved with much because he doesn't want fans after him like in his history with The Beatles, and Paul McCartney is more active in his continuing musician career. I'm sure they don't have anything like Facebook or Twitter unless it's a fan page they will never look at, but if I where you I would just search around and try to maybe find an email.

Ads

They don't have public contact details because they don't want millions of people telling them how much they admire them and that they, out of the millions of others are somehow their biggest fan.

Facebook

Ringo, specifically, said he is no longer reading or acknowledging fan mail/fan contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpd24yVy5C4

Paul may still accept fan mail, but it is wildly unlikely he would ever see any message you want to send him.