This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to catch KPOP Idols online and chat with them?
01-07-2013, 10:45 PM
How to catch KPOP Idols online and chat with them?
how do you catch them online and chat with them? You'll never know if they're online or not. I tried leaving them messages and they never reply. its ridiculous. They need to reply back next time. i don't care if their managers tell them not to interact to chat with fans. I wrote to SHINee Jonghyun on his twitter and he never reply my message! i was just being friendly!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 10:53 PM

You don't sound friendly, you have an attitude. They have work to do. They don't have time to wait for some losers to chat to online.

Ads

they never reply me either-.-
but i heard there's an app called "starcall"

watch this for more info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGP2E6GIS8Q

itune store *it costs money... i guess*
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/starcall/...14324?mt=8

You're one of thousands of fans to tweet to your idols, why do you think you'll be the one they respond to? Especially if you're not writing in Korean. Your best bet is to wait for an idol who is replying to a lot of fans and tweet then (idols rarely do this but it does happen, but trust me you wont be the only one tweeting to them).

I don't know. I'm sure there's times where they're anonymous and they do chat with people but I doubt they can be really public about it because of their jobs. And I'm pretty sure he sees your messages and it's not good to really try forcing yourself into their lives

they dont like talking to creepy socially inappropriate people with privacy issues.

Well firstly there's Starcall. It's an app on any device, and once you download it, you can receive some calls from your favorite idols. Though, the video they have is sent to all fans and is the same. You can send them a fan vid back, though. It's more of a like... Fan video sent and group member sends a video to you- no real interactions.
Another way is also twitter. Most likely you would have to tweet in Korean or tweet something simple and catchy in english to have them reply. For some people, like Miss A's Jia, tweet in Chinese or in simple english saying something like: 'Unnie/Jie Jie/Sister! Did you eat yet?' at KST noon time or something like that. Most likely she'd reply, but it's still pretty hard.
This one is more possible: SeoulFM. They have REAL idols going on there. It's a kpop radio station for fans to listen to the song and also they have a chatbox. If you're lucky enough/stay up at night/go on at KST daytime, the idols would be on and you would be able to chat with them. But don't say anything too complex, as they aren't very good at english. They wouldn't have a picture next to them, and it'd say something like 'officialxxxx' for their username. Trust me, they are real. They have these verification codes and stuff. I've talked to 2NE1's Park Bom myself.

Out of all these 3, I'd say SeoulFM is much more possible. It's still kind of hard, but you have more luck on it then the other two.
Good luck! Big Grin

They have lives.
Unlike you.

LOL

what is the twitter name or maybe you follow different people .his twtter name is realjonghyun1990