This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xcode iOS app design help for macbook pro?
01-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Xcode iOS app design help for macbook pro?
Hello
i am making a master-detail template iOS app on xcode on my macbook pro
I am a computer geek designing an iphone+ipod touch+ipad app on xcode on my macbook pro
it is a utility app sort of like the megaapp for iOS if you know what the megaapp is
it is going to have a bunch of utilities in one app, including utilities such as: scientific calulator, mirror (using webcam on device to see users face), draw pad, a tip calculator, a bunch of world clocks, a timer, a currency converter, a flashlight, a wi-fi finder, a restroom finder, a kitchen calculator, a percent calculator, a fraction calculator, an email icon app that can be used to send and check emails from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, icloud, aol, microsoft exchange, mobileme, earthlink, inbox, and other emails, and other business emails, a facebook icon, that you login with your facebook account that can be used to use facebook, check friends' facebook status, message on facebook, and post photos and status', a twitter ion that can be used to send tweets to followers, that you login with your twitter account with, a google search where you can search anything and click on it and the page comes up, and many more things,
how do i build it on xcode iphone app development on macbook pro,
whoever gives me the correct helping answer gets a surprise digital gift through email !!!!!!!!!!!! it might be a billion dollar credit card payment through paypal , or maybe $100 in app store money, or maybe 99% of my app's profit, to find out give me the correct helping answer, if your answer is correct and helps me you will also be voted the best answer for this question and recieve 10 extra yahoo answers points promised if it 100 %helps,
P.S if you want to earn the surprise digital gift then put your email below your answer,
thank you and good luck winning the surprise digital gift that might be a billion us dollars

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 01:35 AM

This site should help: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/xcode/id497799835?mt=12

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply