This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i figure out if a girl likes me?
01-08-2013, 01:52 AM
how do i figure out if a girl likes me?
in college?
i missed the boat in highschool.
i'm kind of a quiet guy, how do i figure out if a girl likes me?
without actually going over to her and having a full conversation
and what do i do at that point?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 02:00 AM

Well if your a cute guy or funny or something girls would stare at you and sometimes if there to shy there friends would tell you but if you know a girl likes you she stares at you smiles when you look at her best thing to do go up to her say whats up?(Be cool) then be like wanna go out on a date? Thats how u get a girl to like you dont be shy girls are more shy then men good luck Smile

Ads

01-08-2013, 02:00 AM

You mean if a girl thinks your cute or not?
No girl will legitimately like you if she hasn't even had a conversation with you.
If a girl thinks your cute though, you'll catch her looking at you sometimes, or she'll try to talk to you.
Your the guy and should make the first move though.
Just start with hey. Then ask her how her day is going. Then talk about something you can both relate too. Graduating, College Life, Facebook, Twitter, and so on. If you both talk for a while and both have a Facebook, don't be afraid to ask if you can add her. Then inbox or chat in a day or two after she adds you. Wait for her to reply, don't message her twice. If she doesn't have a Facebook give her your number.
Hope this helps, and in case your wondering, i am a girl.