This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which mobile is best for using internet and facebook and which have good photo effects?
01-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Which mobile is best for using internet and facebook and which have good photo effects?
I am very much fond of photos and internet (social networks, facebook especially). This two things turn me on.

The type of mobile I want is which has camera with zoom and flesh and effects can be given through editing etc. and Internet/facebook. The mobile should be in which I can use facebook and internet the same way I can use in PC. i.e. All the things that I can do with internet and fb in PC so easily same way I can do it with mobile too. My sister has samsung touchscree smart phone with Bada OS but in that fb cannot be used properly, it only allows to update status and see the news feed. But can't do anything more and there is no links for inbox, for searchbar, signout etc. which is weird. Also not possible to upload photo or video in that which is patetic.

I can't afford I-phones as they are costly. My budget is upto Indian Rupees 14000 to 16000 (US dollar 265 to 303 around) Suggest me phone which has the above mentioned qualities within my budget. Facebook and social network like twitter is must and I should be comfortable using it and good photo effects too.
Pls answer this too

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...307AAKD532

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 02:14 AM

android and blackberry xxxxxx

Ads

nokia E5

if you cant afford a new iphone get a second hand 1 and you will still have money left

any android

I'm selling my iphone 3G 8GB at Rs.10000. model 2010. If interested then call me 9884443270. Im rahul

Motorola Defy
Price: Rs.14550
The Motorola Defy is a full touch phone that runs on Android OS 2.2 - Froyo. The mobile phone has a 800 MHz processor with 512 MB RAM. The Defy is a sturdy phone with dustproof, water and scratch resistant features.

Imaging and video is taken care of by a 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED Flash features. The camera can record VGA videos at 30 fps. Additional features attributed to the camera include white balance and anti banding, with ability to digitally zoom.

Best choice having good features, good overall performance and is value for money product. GO with it.
=====SM=====