This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start tweeting?
01-08-2013, 02:47 AM
How to start tweeting?
So when you make a Twitter, what do you do? I have no followers to see my tweets. I can follow people, but I still won't have followers. I feel lame tweeting, and no one seeing them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 02:55 AM

lolololololololololol LOSER !

Ads

Get your friends to make a Twitter and tell them to follow you. If you know someone who has a Twitter follow them and look through their followers to follow people that you might now. Make sure you let them know that you're following them so that they can follow you back. Starting fresh on a social network is always hard. It takes a while for things to get up to speed but always ends up being well worth it and a lot of fun. Good luck!

They also have "hash tags". If you put a # symbol in front of the subject, your tweets can be seen by subject. For example, "Finally finished that really long report for work! #Thankgoditsfriday" Then people who search for #Thankgoditsfriday will also find your comment. Presumably.