This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long will my twitter be suspended for?
01-08-2013, 03:44 AM
How long will my twitter be suspended for?
My account was suspended last night because I used to many hash tags and they thought it was spam. It is my first suspension and I am wondering, typically how long do these last?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 03:52 AM

Hello,
You can get your account restored quickly by opening a Support Ticket Here https://support.twitter.com/forms/genera...=suspended

My Account also got suspended but I submitted a Support ticket and My account got restored in 2 days.

Hope it Helps

Thanks,
Avnish

Ads

01-08-2013, 03:52 AM

There is no guarantee that you get unsuspended. But if you contact them and explain them your situation and you are innocent or a first-time offender they will likely to reactivate your account.

However: in order to contact them you need to be able to reply from the same email address that your twitter account is connected to. They send you a message to verify your identity and you need to respond to that from your ORIGINAL email account.

So make sure your suspended account has an email address in it that you can access - you can still change your settings in a Twitter account that is suspended, just your tweets and public profile and page is unavailable during the time you are suspended.

Use the following link to contact Twitter: