This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who has the FREEGATE, i want to bypass the internet censorship from government of people's republic of China?
01-08-2013, 06:24 AM
who has the FREEGATE, i want to bypass the internet censorship from government of people's republic of China?
please send to my mailbox johnny.mercy@yahoo.com

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 06:32 AM

All links pointing to download Freegate and any other VPN program are blocked by Chinese Censors. If you plan to have the exe file of Freegate delivered to your inbox by one of your friends, rest assured that Chinese Internet Censors would intercept the message and block it from being delivered to your inbox.

We block millions of websites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogspot etc. because Communist Party of China deems these websites detrimental to maintaining social peace and harmony.

CCP is always concerned about the type of influence that foreign websites are likely to have on Chinese citizens. Thousands of paid web commentators (50 cent party) keep looking at all Internet Forums and websites. Any website having a content that contradicts CCP position will be automatically blocked once it is reported by our 50 centers.

Where it is not possible to delete the comment or block a website altogether, our 50 centers will tactfully try to argue the case in a way to limit the damage. Many 50 centers are active on this forum as well.

Accessing the blocked websites by any means, be it VPN or proxies will be construed as violation of Chinese Censorship Laws. If you are a foreigner visiting this country, you are expected to observe Chinese Laws failing which a serious case will be made against you and you will be certainly deported.

If you want to learn more about the intricacies of Internet Censorship and Policing in China, see the answer of Chinese Internet Police "Chacha" to the following questions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply