This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i break up with my girlfriend?
01-08-2013, 09:42 AM

You most certainly should.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

http://emotibot.net/pix/3945.gif

Ads

If I were you, I most certainly would.

Yes, she's not the girl you knew

yup

Dump the cheating hoe. you can find someone way better. after all, looks don't matter, as long as she makes you happy and you make her happy, that's all that matters Tongue (happiness and love is the most important thing in a relationship)

most of the hot popular girls who made fun of me (throughout school) for being ugly and fat.. well, they ended up prego and fat after grad and im getting hotter Tongue

break up with her now, shes probably going to get fat after graduating high school.

Tell her that you feel the relation ship is a bit unstable, and that no offense to her, but you would like to separate.

Break up with her, and then go find yourself someone who truly deserves you. Do NOT let her break up with you, she'll just be more giddy to have people pity you. Obviously, your current girlfriend is riding the roller coaster of popularity. Those types are usually not as loyal as you'd wish them to be.

Well, me not being the jealous type, I'd just ask her what's up with the hearts on facebook and stuff. You can really never know for sure if she's cheating on you unless you catch her in the act of like kissing another guy or if she tells you. And the fact that she's just talking to other guys isn't stone cold proof of her cheating. Just talk to her about it and tell her that if she is cheating on you, she needs to pick one or the other. If she can't handle that, she's not the one for you and you'll find someone better.