This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't the media investigating Weiner's inappropriate relationships with other men?
01-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Why isn't the media investigating Weiner's inappropriate relationships with other men?
I don't actually know of any such relationships, but I'm sure he's sent email to other men, probably even twitter messages. Given his history, it's certain that all of those messages are sexual in nature, right?
And even if they aren't, it's the media's responsibility to keep us aware of their existence until they are proven innocuous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 11:03 AM

Only cons have inappropriate relationships with other men.

Larry Craig
Ted Haggard
Glenn Murphy, Jr.
Vitter
Ensign
etc.

Ads

Americans can hardly handle straight sex

Because the media is generally liberal, and liberals support political correctness. Political correctness is why the media doesn't expose anything both negative and gay.

Well, Its none of my business.

Signed, A Liberal.

They are too busy with the Palin E-Mails

I just got off the phone with Rush Limbaugh, and he assured me that Republican sexual misconduct is not as bad as Democrat sexual misconduct.

However, I just received an email from Keith Olbermann, and he assures me that Democrat sexual misconduct is not as bad as Republican sexual misconduct.

Now, I'm going to Google "Partisanship" and see what role it plays in any of this.