This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i'm new on twitter need some answers quick please?
01-08-2013, 11:53 AM
i'm new on twitter need some answers quick please?
so i'm new on twitter it says i have one new follower but doesn't show the person like all the others and i recently got 3 direct messages from the person (i'm assuming) its something perverted about adult webcams and i tried sending them a message to tell them not to message me again but it didn't let me send the message, but it might not be the same person so i don't know who i'm blocking please respond fast any answers will be appreciated thanks bye

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 12:01 PM

Ignore that stuff.. It's spammers. Everyone gets them. Don't bother replying just ignore it

Ads

From my side: you should ignore them and try to block those people.

For blocking the people go for following link

https://support.twitter.com/articles/117...on-twitter

1) You can not reply him because he is followed by you but you are not followed by him.

2) Please ignore this stuffs. Especially if someone DM(direct msg) you some links & tell you to click. Those are pishing & if you click and login you may lose your account.

3) Look at the username of the person in the inbox, seach him in twitter with the username or search in your following people list, & from there block him by going on his profile.

ignore it, its a spam