This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I'm portuguese, but I make Minecraft videos in english. Do you think I can ever be famous?
01-16-2013, 06:29 AM
So I'm portuguese, but I make Minecraft videos in english. Do you think I can ever be famous?
Hello everybody! So I'm 13, and I just LOVE to make youtube videos. Minecraft youtube videos specially. I would have to say i'm a bit like SethBling (not as pro unfortunately). I make videos about things I came up in Minecraft, wether it's redstone, entrances, tutorials about various things, etc. Again, i'm Portuguese and so i'm a bit worried my English might not be very clear when I speak. Now for the real question: are there any chances that one day, I get to be like, I don't know, Etho (damn, that would be awesome) SethBling (those are my idols Big Grin). I don't post videos really frequently, because my parents would find it "suspicious" that I am talking English (when recording) and my father doesn't aproves me recording minecraft, he thinks it's stupid. Back to the point, i'm not trying to adverstise my channel here, but if you could take a look just to see if I have got potencial, that would be REALLY COOL. Link's here:

http://www.youtube.com/joaopada

There's also this thing: the channel name is half-portuguese (the joao part) so i'm a bit concerned people won't be able to read the channel name properly, and thus making me less known.

Thank you for your time spent to read this, and I really hope you can give feedback (doesn't matter if it is positive or negative)! Thanks again!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 06:37 AM

Of course you could be youtube famous! Do not listen to anyone who says you can't because if you do listen that would be the only thing holding you back. Anyone could do it. It seems you don't have too much of a following so I would suggest shameless marketing. That means posting your videos on Facebook or anywhere else. Write in youtube comments on other videos about your videos. Post a link to your videos anywhere possible. Do anything it takes to get a following. Posting this post would also be considered advertising. Hope you get a following on youtube.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply