This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become the One Less Lonely Girl?
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
How can I become the One Less Lonely Girl?
Ok, so May 4th 2013 I will be going to Justin Bieber's concert in Dubai, and i will be sitting Fan Pit (Which is right at the front) I am a massive Justin Bieber fan and I really want to be the OLLG. How can i become that? I'm worried because i am standing right at the front that they won't pick me Sad If I make a sign and hold it up do you think that Justin would notice me?? Please no hate comments about Justin i really wold like your help. Please Please Please!!!! If I keep sending his team messages on twitter??? Please i am desperate i don't now how i would cope if i'm not the OLLG
Thank You

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:33 AM

I guess you could be chosen if your different than everyone else, if you that one girl that they can pick out the audience instantly. Just be outside the box, good luck!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:33 AM

If you are 14 or under I'm gonna chalk it up to childish fantasies, immature unrealistic-expectations, and rationality that is not fully developed.

I hope you're not older than 14 or else this is really REALLY sad.