This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would I appear jealous/overprotective if..?
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Would I appear jealous/overprotective if..?
I reply to a comment made by some instagram follower of my girlfriend who always hits on her on every post she makes. He has even found her on twitter and tumblr. I have never brought it up to my girlfriend, but she has told me that she always gets a bunch of weird guys commenting on her stuff, this guy I just happened to see the most. We haven't been together long enough for there to be many pictures of us looking like a couple, other then one pic I took the other day. I was thinking of commenting a period in reply to his comment just so the guy could see the picture of us together on my profile. Would that make me appear like a jealous boyfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Most girls would love it if their boyfriend was a little jealous or protective of them, even if they thought it was a bit silly. Instead of putting a period, maybe put something like "love you" or compliment her, to make it more obvious? Good luck in getting rid of the creeper!

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:36 AM

No, i think it would make you look like an idiot that only speaks in punctuation.
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

communication is the key..

-let her know if your really feel jealous about it..
-protecting her, let her know the grounds
-she is your girlfriend, not your possession. once you lay down your cards and your correct never brag about it.. instead tell her how much you care for her and concern..
-other girls do it intentionally to make guys jealous because they feel that their guys arent feeling jealous..

so, talk to her.. love will prevail...lol
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

I agree with @Lara try 2 put it in his face on a status that he comments on & let him know without actually saying it