This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The girl i like just became single, should i make a move?
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
The girl i like just became single, should i make a move?
okay so this cute girl who is friends with a group of girls i know just broke up with her boyfriend. they were only together for like 3 months. anyway a few weeks ago the group of girls im friends with asked her about me, and she said that she liked me and my taste in music because we both like the same stuff. i have never met her, but i have her on facebook and twitter and she seems to like my posts and stuff like that. im basically posting stuff that she will like just to get her attention. shall i make my move, and how?? thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:33 AM

If u don't someone else will.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:42 AM

Definitely.
01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

At the minute don't make a move she might still like her ex a bit also when you do don't just burst out with it and try to get to know her first maybe try going to see a movie together with a group of friends and then if you like her ask her out on a date.
01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

i would say become her friend first for a week or two and then make your move...maybe by simply asking her to go dinner or get coffee....or come over and hang out...if your in school maybe study and do homework together. Smile
hope this helps Smile
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

There's no harm in messaging her on facebook and making the connection, but don't actually "make a move" until a few weeks after the break up, or you could look like a bit of a predator Tongue Good luck!

Please answer mine, I want some different opinions Smile http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...442AAGzVn8
01-16-2013, 09:54 AM

i dought she will want to be in a relationship if she has just broken upSmile but if shes not sad then yh Smile
good luck !!!Smile
01-16-2013, 10:03 AM

yes, make a move