This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cut4beiber..someone explain this nonsense?
01-16-2013, 09:27 AM
cut4beiber..someone explain this nonsense?
It's trending on twitter but what is it and why would you do it to yourself?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM

that's actually hilarious.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

Justin Beiber has admitted to smoking cannabis, so some of his female fans have decided to cut themselves out of anger/disappointment/sadness.
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

Yeah, apparently, people have begun doing that in because they want him to stop smoking weed.
And I looked into, and apparently it's a prank? But it's f*cking terrible and disrespectful. A stupid, disgusting joke. I really hope people have common sense and be safe.
01-16-2013, 10:00 AM

They care about a celebrities' choices more than their own safety, apparently (And dignity...WTF! DSmile
01-16-2013, 10:08 AM

Most of the tweets are jokes, but a few people are actually cutting themselves and killing their pets. I have no idea why they'd do it. This is the sort of thing that makes people not take self harming seriously when people actually do need help, but killing animals is of a whole new level of sickness.
01-16-2013, 10:17 AM

lol so many retards in the world today. i hope they all cut themselves and die.
01-16-2013, 10:19 AM

Because People these days are complete dumb asses and don't care about their own future career.
01-16-2013, 10:23 AM

Guys, Justin Bieber smoked so much weed that we forgot how to cut paper. So everyones showing him how to cut paper. Help a brother out. He'll fail school if he doesn't.
01-16-2013, 10:25 AM

Cut4bieber was a prank done by the website, 9gag. They encouraged people to cut themselves because Justin Bieber apparently did drugs at some party. The point of cutting themselves is to pressure Justin Bieber to stop doing drugs.