This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase my website about the real estate to get more real people hits... seo ?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
How to increase my website about the real estate to get more real people hits... seo ?
How to increase my website about the real estate to get more real people hits... seo ????

Any software .... or any real good software marketing can do this ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:31 AM

Be sure and have a search-able MLS data connect with your website. Concentrate on your local area news- have frequent updates that will let people know about things that will effect the real estate market in your area- like interest rates, employment announcements by major employers, awards for schools or for "safe city" or "best place to live" type stuff. Also provide stats showing how many houses are for sale in area compared with previous times, and sales.

Any standard software that you can buy or get so can everyone else- that may be good stuff but you should also really look hard for what you can provide that no one else can.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:33 AM

I think SEO is overrated. But if you have good information, people will find your site.
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Improve your English and grammar skills - no one wants a Realtor who does not have good writing skills. Make sure your website has no mistakes on it at all. Give potential clients good reasons to get in touch with you. How are your services and your knowledge better than the rest of the agents out there?

Then, get off the computer and go out and actually MEET real people. Try networking groups, charitable organizations, or just walk around your town and actually talk to people. I got a great listing once by chatting with a tipsy gal in a bar bathroom!
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

many kind of software for SEO but i m not agree with any software . google are not allowed any software for seo bcz it is black hat SEO so i m not agree with it.
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

SEO can be a good answer - what makes it hard is to find the best company or firm you can deal with in increasing the traffic and keywords ranking of you website organically the will turn to sales and leads. Effective seo services can be like this dlinkers.com/seo-services.html ... I don't know if there are softwares that can help you exactly of what you are trying to but I believe that real people can help you with your problems.
01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

SEO should be a good option. All you need to do is hire a reliable and experienced SEO professional and leave the rest to him. With his skills and experience he should be able to get your website good online traffic in the long run.
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

I think you need to promote it locally, i mean if you are Australian, then promote it on google.com.au and you will get the traffic from Australians only. One more thing you can do is social media optimization. So, its a challenging but interesting task to do.
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

SEO
SMM - Social Media Marketing
SEM - Search Engine Marketing

Above all create content that will be shared.