This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become better friends with someone?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
How to become better friends with someone?
There's a girl that is in my grade, and we text a ton. We are friends on Facebook, and are following each other on Instagram, twitter, and Pinterest. I have never met her in person, but she is friends with a lot of people that go to my school (she doesn't go to the same school as me). She is super cool, and we'll be going to the same high school, so I really want to hang out with her!

The only thing that worries me is that it will be awkward if we just randomly hung out one day. How can I make this less awkward and become better friends with her? Anything helps!
I am a girl btw! We talk about the guys we like, etc. and we already have a ton in common! I can tell we will be close friends, but I just need to figure out how to become closer friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:32 AM

Talk to hr...show hr u care...show hr ur real side...

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

just talk to her like you would text her Smile
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

Be yourself- don't pretend to like the same things as that will only back-fire later.
Be honest and sincere.
You don't say if this is a friends only or a possible romantic type relationship you are seeking with this girl, but being honest and sincere by being YOU is extremely important either way.
As for meeting her in person for the first time I'd suggest a group activity to ease off the tension of hanging out for the first time. If she doesn't like the same types of group activities, you probably won't really want to hang out with her one-on-one anyway no matter how super-cool she appears to be.
Good luck!