This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it good to spend much of the time on net just with chatting, insulting and flirting with unknown persons?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Is it good to spend much of the time on net just with chatting, insulting and flirting with unknown persons?
Many people are addicted for facebook,twitter,mig33,etc. And spend must of the time on the web.. Specially, student which spend the time on net except of studying.. Whats your comment on this? Should internet get banned?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:32 AM

it depends how u use it or spoil it...........banning internet will take u to stone ages.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

no, its not gud. It'd give negative impact, no socialization wid fam.
01-16-2013, 09:48 AM

well i think that it all depends on who the person is. i love the computer but i don't do social networking. in my free time i play pool online and answer yahoo answer questions. and for the internet getting banned... you might need to refine that. do you mean it being shutdown all around the world(which is not going to happen) or just getting shut down for different places like colleges or high schools. i hope this information helped Smile
01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

There is no reason to ban the internet over someones actual or perceived overuse. It's a wealth of knowledge and a flood of people with different opinions, actions, and quirks. While I personally think it's a waste of time to troll and insult people because of my beliefs, I see nothing wrong with chatting and flirting with anonymous people. I've made a lot of great friends (and some bad ones) by doing both.

The problem is not the internet. The problem occurs when you explore the world wide web in excess. This is true for anything however. Surf to your heart's content, talk to anyone and everyone, but just remember to take care of yourself and others too.
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM

People who say using the internet is bad are....I dunno, absurd. Amuses me how people use social networking sites such as facebook or the internet in general as an excuse to say people will have "no life". You can spend as much time on the internet as you want. Just be careful and be aware of what you are doing. ANYTHING can happen online. You can get spammed, someone can fool or trick you online, etc. It's the world wide web. Just be safe and cautious. Don't forget to take a break sometimes because the radiation from your computer screen can affect your brain and your eyes and give you a headache. So lay down on your bed or go out and have a break every so often. Going online and meeting unknown people is like going out side and meeting unknown people. Difference is that online, you can't see their faces...in real life, you can. Cybersafe has its own risks and danger but real life should not be excused from this as real life also has danger to it as well. Be careful of what you do, stay healthy, and enjoy life Smile
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM

in any case internet can not be ban, almost all tatiary institution use internet as medium of research where assignent and other educational problems are tackled, there are some assignment that student can not find the answer in the labrary, but nowadays chating sites like 2go, facebook e.t.c as introduced the negative aspect of internet...but not withstanding, internet should not be ban because of it generous contribution when it comes to educational aspect.... The only advice is dat student should limit the time they will be spending on 2go or facebook.