This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get internet traffic to my website?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
How can I get internet traffic to my website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM

Paid ads work with proven converting sales pages, most try to get "free" traffic from search engines using SEO techniques to improve search result ranking.

Be ware of paid traffic sources like 1000 visitors for $10 offers, they tend to be robots or forign language people uninterested in your site, some use fake traffic to raise some ranking factors.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:36 AM

The best source of traffic is thru search engine also known as organic traffic. You can get organic traffic by building backlink in high PR sites and you can also hire me to do that for you call 2348064280090
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

There are several different methods you can do to to drive traffic to your website. My two favorite traffic methods are blog commenting and forum posting. These are the methods that work best for me. Article marketing works decently, too.

Blog commenting is where you go to different blogs and post a comment on their blog that says something like "I liked your blog. Thanks for writing it. P.S. Want to [service or product service your website provides]? Go to [your domain] to find out more." Make sure to include your website domain there, it's the only reason you're going to get traffic from it.

Forum posting is pretty much the same, but you have to put up your message on a forum. Post on forums to include your domain name.

----
Earn cash at home at http://earncashathomeideas.com !
01-16-2013, 09:47 AM

As for now, I found Link Collider the best tool to increase your site traffic. You should try that.
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

A really great way to get some free traffic and help your SEO is guest blog posts. You should write really great articles about your niche, and then post it on other sites.

When you do guest blog posts you are usually allowed a link back to your site. Their traffic will read it and some will go check out your website. If you use your keywords in the URL sometimes it will help your SEO as well.

To get rich traffic is to build relationships with other website owners that have traffic, love what you do, and then share your content.

Twitter is also a great place to meet new people who are online and potentially have websites. You can offer to guest blog post, or just engage them in conversation. As you share your posts, they will read it and share it with others.

I've also used the site http://myblogguest.com. It is a forum where you can post guest blog posts for others, or get guest post articles for your website.

You can buy traffic as others suggest, but usually the traffic isn't that great. In that they aren't interested in what you are writing about and just won't stay long on your site. They will most likely have a high bounce rate and won't be worth much.
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM

There are many ways

Paid traffic
Article marketing
forum posting
guest blogging
creating videos on yoiutube
facebook
twitter

Its all about social media these days if your content is good then it will be shared liked and tweeted giving you a backlink to your site. Hopefully it will get somewhat of a viral effect..