This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Good Advice! What should i do?? read info please!?
10-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Need Good Advice! What should i do?? read info please!?
Im 17 and have a good work-related AND casual/friendly relationship with my manager(23). he's gay and is honestly a really nice person and i can have a laugh with him and talk to him about anythin Smile but theres one thing i dont know if i can say to him....i found his twitter page a few weeks ago(he doesnt know ive found it) and, not exactly being nosey, i saw the top tweet and it sounded like he was annoyed/upset about something..which made me feel sorry for him cos i really care about him, then i read like 2 or 3 more and its like he uses twitter to express his feelings..cos in work he's absolutely fine most of the time, but when he tweets, he's like a different person(if you know what i mean) he's more open minded on twitter...also sometimes when i look at him in work he looks as though he's thinking about stuff. i really do care about him cos he's amazing and i want to let him know il be there for him if he ever wants to talk about anythin or get anythin off his chest. but my problem is i dont know if its okay to mention that i know what he writes on twitter, cos i know its personal to him...but im sort of worried about him and just wanna be a good friend to him as well as a colleague. if i mention the twitter thing, could it mess things up with my job?? and my working relationship with him??(he trusts me btw and like i said we're quite close if that helps) OR should i forget about twitter and just say that ive noticed he's been a bit down lately and want to let him know he can speak to me if he needs to? it probs sounds stupid and youll probs say leave him alone or somethin but its been on my mind for ages and i need to clear my mind a bit! Smile sorry that its really long btw & thankyouu in advance Smile <3
ive got twitter, he doesnt know i have & obvs i cant 'follow' him on it cos he's my manager! <3

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 04:13 PM

Why not join twitter and befriend him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
10-08-2012, 04:13 PM

If you ever have a moment when you guys are just talking to talk, CASUALLY bring up Twitter. See what he says about it. Then if it 'feels right' ask him if everything is going okay. If it doesn't 'feel right' softly nod casually and look serious, but with a light smile? XD
Find all posts by this user