This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do u tweet? lol. its so confusing to me.?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
how do u tweet? lol. its so confusing to me.?
i like twitter but it confuses the hell out of me. explain to me how u tweet on peoples pages and updates.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

You basically just update what your doing all the time into the space provided, which is addictive because you get to the point when your like 'i need to tweet this!' but in a good way.
You find people to follow, and the funnier their tweets are the better tbh, hence t'wit'ter, one of my personal faves being calvin harris (calvinharris)
and vise versa people can follow you and your updates appear on their time-line.

to talk to people you can send them a tweet by putting '@' then they're username. and they do the same back.
but if it's private and your both following each other then you can send a direct message.

you can also get applications such as tweet deck, or other apps for your phone.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

You can write anything you want: what you are doing, how you are feeling, comment on news, and so on. I use twitter to comment on what I am doing, rate businesses, comment on news stories, and talk with friends.