This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone help me!! Please please please please?
01-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Someone help me!! Please please please please?
Okay so I have a twitter... And my favorite person in the whole world follows me. Like he's my idol. It's his real account it is verified and everything. I love him more than anything and I wanna send him a direct msg but I am too nervous. I wanna tell him how awesome he is and how much I love him... But I am scared of what he will think of me.. hElP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:31 AM

I just want to say... Celebrity pages sometimes have people that go through them and add people on their behalf... Like they may have a thing set up that if you follow them, they follow you... If you want to send something on how much you love them change the words a bit to not make it sound so creepy!

Like.. "I love your [acting/singing/comedy etc] so much! I adore you, you are amazing!" Then it doesn't sound as creepy lol...

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:33 AM

If you really wanna send him a direct message, then do it...there is nothing wrong about letting a person know about what you feel towards him. Girl or Boy there's no question who will come first or second. Do whatever you wanna...but since, you mentioned he's popular and all that, just don't expect too much,okay?