This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i apologize to my friend ? Should i even do it ?
01-16-2013, 09:29 AM
How do i apologize to my friend ? Should i even do it ?
Okay, so i am a One Direction fan or so called Directioner. I have 2 accs on twitter which is the personal one & the fangirling one. So, i have a friend who has an account that i follow and she follows back on my personal acc. one day that i saw her tweet to someone using the word "amazayn" which is supposed to be "amazing". She was inserting one of the boys' name Zayn. So i thought it was lame cos it wasn't even funny anymore. It was an old joke. So i print screen that tweet and i post it on my fangirling acc sayin "this is the definition of carrots" but i circled the word "amazayn" but i didn't scratch her username. I didn't mean to say she was the carrot. I mean the word is carrot. Yknow, carrots are like, lame or stupid idk. No one even rt that tweet cause it was christmas & no one was paying attention to that. Then about 6 hrs later, i saw she tweeted stuffs about me but didn't mention my name. She said i'm a bitch & fuck off & you think i didn't know about ur fangirling stuff? & go die & etc. you dont even wanna know. So i guess she discovered my fangirling acc. I felt so bad and i was mad as fuck. She told her other friend and she quoted my tweet cause i cursed & swear a lot on that fangirling acc. But everybody does that, like seriously. She made me look like shit just cause i swear . She's not my best friend tho. They think idk but i do and i tweet on my fangirling acc, saying "if you're from my school, please leave". So they know that i know what they're talking about. Honestly i wanna shit on her face but i dont want to make it worse. This happened yesterday and idk what to say. We're gonna sit for a huge exam next year and i want to be blessed or whatever. Yknow, not hated. But she could've asked me nicely in the first place. Why would i do that? Or maybe idk, dont just straight away calling me names. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. But i think she's been reading my tweets all the time. I am extremely angry cause i think she crossed the line. Help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Just apologize and move on. It was a small mistake. Be the bigger man and turn the other cheek.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Don't apologize to her asš. She's over here making a big deal because of something stupid as carrots. Punch her white blonde face in!
01-16-2013, 09:46 AM

First of all this is probably one of the most childish,dumbest fights i have ever heard of. Social networking sites always cause stupid drama like this. Anyway I say forget her she made a big deal out of something that wasn't that serious and she cussed you out so i say just leave her alone she sounds like alot of drama!
01-16-2013, 09:55 AM

Apologize
Blessed are the Peacemakers

God bless and Happy New Year