This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't see any polition living on food stamps more than a week, they can not survive. What do you think?
01-16-2013, 09:29 AM
I don't see any polition living on food stamps more than a week, they can not survive. What do you think?
A month is a better teacher!

Breaking from Newsmax.com
Booker Offers to Live on Food Stamps
Newark Mayor Cory Booker offered to live on food stamps for a week in a Twitter exchange Sunday night with a self-described Army wife and veteran.
After Booker wrote a tweet extolling the virtues of government investment in “schools, nutrition, etc.,” the woman offered this response, “nutrition is not a responsibility of the government,” Politico reports.
Booker begged to differ. “We have a shared responsibility that kids go to school nutritionally ready 2 learn,” he wrote. “Lets you and I try to live on food stamps in New Jersey (high cost of living) and feed a family for a week or month. U game?”
The woman’s response: "Sure, Mayor, I'm game."
Booker wrote back, "Great. Let's do this. I hope you live in New Jersey. Let's film it and see how we do."
The Democratic mayor, who is said to be mulling a gubernatorial bid against Republican Chris Christie, communicated with city residents via Twitter during a winter blizzard as he helped dig out the streets and directed snow plows. After saving a neighbor from a burning building in April, he and Christie teamed up for a video spoofing Booker’s heroics and Christie’s vice-presidential aspirations.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Polition?

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Now that Cotton and Holsum Bakeries have gone out of business, they'd best find another day-old bread store.
Hot dogs, salami, and balogna, on extreme sale, $1 for 3...really don't cut it. Nutrition is dirt.
Been there, done that.