This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more followers on tumblr?
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
How can I get more followers on tumblr?
I made my tumblr account a little while ago, and I'm not really sure how to get more followers. I've posted a few things and re-blogged some things too. Um my url is msregularfootrookie.tumblr.com
Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM

Be awesome Nuff Said

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

You can share your share your profile to many social networking site like facebook,twitter,linkedin etc and you can get following.
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

One of the most effective ways to get more tumblr followers is to make your own tumblr worth to follow. Always opt for a theme that fits intention of your Tumblr. Another great idea is to purchase tumblr followers. This is a quicker way of climbing up the ladder of having a lot of followers. This is a vital and short-cut means of learning how to get more followers on Tumblr. A creative and brilliant name also attracts a lot of attention. A catchy name will make more people on Tumblr to pay attention and decide to follow you.

When you need to keep and acquire, more followers, you need to always post interesting and compelling content. This makes people to be interested in your stuff and follow you in large numbers. One trick you can implement is following the most popular people. Particularly, you can follow entertainers or footballers who have massive followers in Tumblr. This trick will go a good step into helping you know how to get more followers on Tumblr. A newbie’s way of doing things is to ask people to follow and then you can follow them back. This trick normally works but with very low results. Therefore, it’s no advised to do this. It is advised to do things within the Tumblr rules and regulations to avoid having your account banned or blacklisted.
01-16-2013, 09:54 AM

Share your profile on as many site as you can you will get follower.