This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fastest way to get out of high school?
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Fastest way to get out of high school?
So I'm a junior right now and by the end of the year ill need around 6-7 elective credits 1 fine arts credit and .5 social studies credit. I like to trade in the stock market and would like to graduate early so I can spend some time day trading before I go to college. What can I do to finish fastest? Online courses? Summer school? I'm not sure what would be best! Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:32 AM

summer school helps gets classes rid out of way, electives adds more classes and online courses are not that helpful but okay...
its kinda hard to grad. early though.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Summer school will probably be your best bet, unless can maybe get night school.
01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

A GED would be faster bc it only takes a year and in btw u can do the training you want but u risk having less choices college wise so its best to grab all u can for next year since summer school is only takes allowed for kids who failed classes and sign up for summer internships at the trade u want.
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

Hi. You can try Online courses. Through advanced internet technology, you’ll be immersed in a stimulating online learning environment anytime, anywhere – in your home, at work, or even while you travel, that facilitates communication and collaboration between you and your virtual classmates enrolled during the same period.