This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom keeps cyberstalking me and I don't know how!!!?
01-16-2013, 09:32 AM
My mom keeps cyberstalking me and I don't know how!!!?
Every time I make a new account she ends up finding about it through one of her friends or other stalky family members. It is so idiotic, she thinks everybody on the internet is some kind of predator because she watches too much tv, and listens to these ignorant people who don't even know how to use the internet. She's scarred of internet rapist, and probably identity theft and doesn't understand the concept of privacy settings. "Don't put your picture on the internet..." That is the type of crap you heard back in the early 2000s, I am NOT on witness protection. Its not even like i'm putting my address out on the internet, and having extensive conversation with strangers. She is acting ignorant. She barely even knows how to use the internet herself.

But to the point... no matter Facebook or twitter she will not stop stalking me. I don't even know how this is happening. I just wanna keep up with the people I know and the rest of the world's news. Ex. I got caught on Twitter AND Facebook because one of her friends at her job seems to have "randomly" found me. How does that even happen??? I had my privacy settings set to the max, I put myself on LOCKDOWN because I know she does this type of crap. My accounts were locked to anyone on the outside. On twitter I was set on private. Did she hire a hacker or something? Because the people she knows are adults over the age of 30, and I watch who I add, so this means that either she got somebody to go and pose as a teenager or she hired a hacker. I pay attention to who I let follow me on twitter. Facebook is probably the most secure website on the internet, so I KNOW that somebody did not just happen to "get around" that.

And the only reason she's even mad is because she doesn't agree with my content. She interprets everything differently than I do, and she doesn't even understand what is there, because she takes everything on the internet literally, when in reality almost everything is a joke. She keeps on trying to force her religious "values" on me, and I could really care less what she thinks, she doesn't understand that!!! And she got all upset talking about homosexuality is wrong, because I accept it, and trying to force me to care about her religious opinion.

But, how do I stop this stalking cycle??? Do I have to go through all of my friends and followers next time, what is happening??? I'm not hurting myself, i'm not killing people, and what I do affects NOBODY else, its just the pure fact that she's scared of the internet. Why stalk a 15 year old???

SHE WON'T STOP, WHY DO THEY EVEN CARE ANYWAY!?!?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM

your mom sounds like a psycho

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply