This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does any one know what the next lady gaga video is?
10-08-2012, 04:32 PM
does any one know what the next lady gaga video is?
the last one made was telephone. lady gaga mentioned on her myspace/twitter, she got an early b-day present from the company, and she took a pic of herself wearing "gold vampire fangs". i think the next video MIGHT be either: dance in the dark, monster, alejandro. what do u think? [if you are going to say mean things, DO NOT SPEAK AT ALL PLEASE.] thank you <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 04:40 PM

January 2010, it was reported that Gaga was holding casting calls for the music video of "Alejandro" and was eager for David Walliams to appear in the video alongside his fiancé Lara Stone. On March 23, 2010, Women's Wear Daily reported that photographer Steven Klein will be directing the music video, however it is still unconfirmed as to whether he will indeed be the director. While touring Australia with The Monster Ball Tour, Gaga was interviewed by Australian radio station, Melbourne's Nova 100, where she talked about the music video. She said,

"I’m so excited about the ‘Alejandro’ video, [...] Actually, we’re shooting it very soon and I don’t want to say who the director is yet because it’s going to give a lot away. [...] Are you absolutely mad? I would never, ever tell you! [about the concept of the video] I would be more likely to lie through my teeth to you [regarding] what the video’s about so that you could all be surprised. But I will tell you it’s not the sequel to the ‘Telephone’ video."

Ads

Alejandro

She confirmed that Alejandro is going to be next and after that it's either dance in the dark or so happy I could die