This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention seeking friend!?
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Attention seeking friend!?
Once your raped it ruin's your life for ever, you never ever feel the same from that moment onwards i imagine women who are raped deal with it slightly better there more equiped and have better coping mechinisam's, last xmas i was gang raped, tortured, urinated on whilst being bullied, i have no mental health problems what so ever however i do have emotional problems, also once raped you dont ever lie espicially if your a person who is deadly honest anyway, most of us grow out of it, i know i did!
I am somebody who had a drug problem and was naive and so trusting to those i thought would atleast understand and be surportive or atleast not take advantage and bully me, i was a very good looking kid growing up but exstremly shy still am, im often poked fun at as i have a baby face when in truth im average 6 infact to those who bully me on facebook, twitter, yahoo etc etc. as i had a drug problem i had few friends you dont progress in life devlelop as an individual and so rely on past, which isn't healthy once clean this change's, i shared my password to facebook and yahoo to a person who protected and was a big part in my rape, she knew i was being bullied and invited me out to a club with all her friends to ignore me and hurt my feeling's i had sent her flowers twice and a poem i wrote at 4 in the morning for valintine, i cryed my eye's out when back at my apartment, i ended up taking heroin through being friends with her brother which at the time didn't know he was....we both took it together. anyone reading will think waffle, it's to a person i write it it's everything to me my life changed completly forever.....i have a temper and did call her names to which my rapists used against her to make it look like it was her, she gladly protect's them, im sorry i feel a lump in my throat and a pain and pulling heaving in my stomach when i think of them deep down iv'e not got a bad bone in my body im all heart i can be childish exstremly actually, niave, im a bit simple at times but hey im warm inside you know very warm, im proud of that or least was, after epping she would keep changing my password when i asked for it back kindly she would not reply i started to feel i didn't know her or like her anymore, i changed it eventually on getting it back she knew people were starting to bully me, as had my yahoo account, and no id never share it again im not in a relationship but i wanted to feel i had something to share with something! two xmas's ago i went to pentonville prison for another old friend, someone was murdered and i went after them whilst on remand from there in was no longer allowed contact. I like police there good ppl really the majority i cant stand screw's though they piss me off, there plastic police really, i noticed bullying all over facebook and felt insecure anyway, big heart the biggest big mouth at times but deep down such a teddy really just a bad temper but a moral temper.

I had fell out with a few friends through drug's i regret that deeply it was drug's and insecurity, the bullying was certainly not helping if you looked at my new fb you see i have only a couple of friends and close family though im clean now. Im sure ppl will read and think attention, i think it is but also truth and conviction...as i said it really matter's!
I started using yahoo, twitter dating sites where the person i shared my password with who stood me up to lol at me with her friends and say thats the bloke with a little willy ha ha, honestly i shake iv'e never ever met a truly disgusting person inside, that's just it im outside at times but in so warm to warm i often get taken advantage of and as she has a brother with a similar problem as im no where near as bad or wasn't you would expect understanding, comfort caring, she isn't like me, nor cut from the same clothe, she protected my rapists and helped kill my child! she would send friend requests with pictures nude on them to me, when id reply she would ignore me blatently, i didn't want her pictures then i wanted her words. im exstremly shy and coy and have slept with 7 women untill raped which cant count, i have had intercourse more then once, im deadly honest o.k it matters im 33 so very embarrassing, but spent years in jail and battling heroin addiction im finally at last on top of it. we were friends on fb before my password was shared and had not fell out whatsoever, i just again felt hurt it was payback for being really shy when 16 years old, i never ignored her blatently atall once on starting to realize i didn't like her anymore, i just stopped contact i realized she was getting a personal kick out of hurting my feeling's i wasn't well and went totally off her, as i said i cry'ed my eye's out.....so any doubt please im sensitive and no my rapists and noone has ever accused me of anything ok!
you cant fit them all in your not a bully eh....but course your young....look on fb no pussy, pedo grin, tommy, heroin, pecker, jk, nonce, stalker, wierd, creep, rip...tommys dad rip.....often abroad or blank which would mean a person with friends many many more...tom fat and ugly, virus...police got chips...witness's here.......your a TWAT....who spends time bullying....an adult grown up....my phone stole weeks around gang rape....gym....jogging...my fb profile cardigon....you know these hands there strong now....three usually......if only...its a dialog to gang rape....but you already know that eh......il spend it proud
IM not SEEKING ATTENTION I CAME ON HERE TO AGAIN PROVE A POINT, THOUGH MAKING A FOL OF MYSELF SEEING AS A FRUMP CANT TELL THE TRUTH IN A RAPE CASE IT COMPLICATES THINGS, MY ATTITUDE IS NOW FOUL ALWAY'S....THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE IM LIVID....AT EVERY SINGLE DETAIL TRUE....ITS A INSINUATION TO A NO.N.
IM not SEEKING ATTENTION I CAME ON HERE TO AGAIN PROVE A POINT, THOUGH MAKING A FOL OF MYSELF SEEING AS A FRUMP CANT TELL THE TRUTH IN A RAPE CASE IT COMPLICATES THINGS, MY ATTITUDE IS NOW FOUL ALWAY'S....THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE IM LIVID....AT EVERY SINGLE DETAIL TRUE....ITS A INSINUATION TO A NO.N.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM

Sounds like you're the attention-seeker.
According to the other two times you posted this rant (against Y!A guidelines, by the way) you indicated you are still doing drugs. Your nonsensical tome here bears that out.
Stop posting online and get some professional help; you're nuts.

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

I don't know what to really say to you. I feel sorry for you. It's not bad to seek attention especially when you don't have it. You have gone through a hard time. I don't know why that girl did that to you. But I think it's better if you don't think too much about her. I wish I could help you somehow but I don't think I can. Be strong and get over your past.