This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fmr. male teacher/friend keeps trying to "help me," doesn't want sex... what does this mean?
10-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Fmr. male teacher/friend keeps trying to "help me," doesn't want sex... what does this mean?
Before I go further - please do NOT bother responding to this if you are going to judge or run a riot act as I'm trying to find answers to help me figure out a productive response.

To make a very complicated story short, a former teacher/prof. of mine from school had the hots for me - but he's married. During that time we were working together as teacher/student, worked well together, we would pay each other compliments and send cute messages to each other regularly. We grew close, got too close.. I mistook his advances for sex, questioned it and he adamantly said he wasn't there to have sex. After several months of emailing/talking back and forth, I decided to Stop the whole thing and just ask for us to be friends. I gave some thank you gifts for helping mentor me on my projects and stopped seeing him.

I'm finished having him as a teacher now, but he's now again... emailing or posting things online, that I know are directed to help me or about things I'm interested or focused in my career on his Facebook, Twitter pages. I am almost absolutely certain they are there to bait me again.

So the old adage is a man doesn't help a woman unless he wants something in return. What is this about? I'm so confused, I grew to have very strong feelings for him and don't want to get burned again. Part of me is thinking he wants something "special" with me as he doesn't seem happy with his life, yet he doesn't tell me anything - while always wants to help me out or see me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 04:43 PM

He wants sex.

Ads

He wants sex, whether his is going to admit it or not. He should never have been flirting with you in the first place, because of being your teacher AND being married and you did the right thing by cooling it with him. If he's having marital problems, flirting with students is not the answer.

I would send him and email telling him that you don't wish to be contacted again, you don't wish to see him. Then block him on facebook (why on earth is he friends with students on there anyway?) and block his emails if possible - if not then delete them without reading them.

If you see him in person, be polite but don't get into conversation with him. If he won't leave you alone, threaten to tell the headmaster/principal/his wife.

4 sure he wnts it.. just let him know ur into him and will keep it a secret, bait him and watch what he does..